Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2005, 05:13 PM   #11
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

well, fine but if you elves are THAT hasty you will not last more than 5 days in tharbad, and regarding your professor, her character thus far developed seems a bit at odds with this "my god, that woman flinched just then for some reason - HE MUST BR A WIFE OR WOMAN BEATER!"

my god, what if someone shivers in tharbad?

or sneezes, or looks sad, will we accuse anyone near them of being cannibals, or of torturing them?

however you put it it is one almighty leap of faith to assume such things from a flinch ...

RIAN

the nobility of Arnor would i think take a very dim view of a lady being beaten

regarding who would think them perhaps involved?

let me again quote you in a following rpg post:

Quote:
"But this house is odd, too," he went on, "unless this is the way that these type of people normally act. My brother saw lights and heard noises late into the night last night. I don't know - I haven't been around high class people much, and maybe that's just the way they act. But even in the short time I've been here ... I don't know, it's just ..." he shrugged his shoulders, unable to put words to his feelings.

so, every character you have written for is forming a very suspicous view of the orrodel inhabitants, we are soon to have a dead body, and rumours flying around the city, already the MM's are talking to udu ...

and you expect the morgul lord to be happy at this?

rather than not drawing any intention to himself, khamul goes out of his way into the street almost, to make all and sundry suspicious ... you have included CS and lotesse's characters as wooden dummies, and despite lotesse's uinhappiness about this whole post, still think it has no effect on anyone else in the rpg?

what will bumble and the constable and all other non nazgul chcarcters think of all these strange newcomers, the way you write it?

blithely ignore the rumours and the dead body?

no smoke without fire ... as the phrase goes.