Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2005, 07:06 AM   #19
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
I think Val's main problem is that in this RPG layout he is left practically alone without supporters. He can take counsil only with himself. He plays his main counselors himself. Shah plays Ray and Marty, but practically Ray is so besotted with Viv, that he has no time or concern for his King. Marty has other interests now. Rian is completely absorbed in her family-love life. Earniel is the only one to whom he might turn, but it seems she herself is getting otherwise attracted. Even Annawen has forsaken the King.

(Speaking of that what fun will there be now in Commerce class?)

I believe the game would be much more attractive to Val if he had someone to plot with, another player, not another of his characters. We need another player for the Good side. Perhaps his mother might come to check on him? Whatever.

What do you think about it, Val?
NOT my mother!!!

Maybe you're right CS - and maybe I was being a little crabby with the first round of statements (but seeing the history of this game, maybe I'm allowed that ), but I did have what I thought were some legitimate concerns - and they had just been growing and building. And... I DO feel like I have to have a chance to 'take on' the Nazgul... somehow.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!