Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2005, 03:15 PM   #11
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

I'm very curious - just how long is this special dinner going to last? I have computer access, finally, at the hotel where I am going to be staying for the next week, but at this point, I feel really alienated anyway, as far as the RPG goes. I would so much like to be able to interact with all of you, and be a part of the story, but the story is obviously quite clearly divided now, between "all the King's men & 'important' people," and then there's Ray, pen, Lilly and Viv, who are left outside of the action, so to speak. Why can't we all RPG together? The reception evening ghas lasted - what, two weeks or so now? When will our RPG be opened up, where we can play together instead of having to be segregated like this? I mean, having been going through this move of mine over the last 6 days has coincided with my characters' being excluded from the "action," (and Raendil, too ) but at this point, I've found a computer and a way to be able to play regularly too, but feel as if NOW it will be yet another week or two before I can. I mean, sure I can help Lilly & Pen with the little pain spell for Khamul, but then what? Us 3 Nazgul sit around Orrodel and wait for someone to come galloping up to chastise us for it? Realistically speaking, Viv would discourage her colleagues from casting spells on Khamul, because she's not STUpid - she knows it will result in displeasure and a reprimand from their higher-ups. Maybe Pen drinks too much and is too in love to think straight, and well Lilly is Lilly, but Viv being Viv she'd actually counsel her 'sister' against taking such obvious measures against her tormentor, and wait for a sneakier, more subtle and ultimately more effective measure at retribution.

Please, you guys, can you all let me & CS & Shah know when we are allowed to join in on the main of the RPG? Because if this goes on much longer, I fear I'm really already losing interest in the story from not being able to be a part of everything.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe