Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Name That Artist!

I have finally gotten the idea I have been waiting for 4 so long, thank you Muse. It is this: Every once in a while, I shall submit to you all a pic of a painting or sculpture - mostly painting, since that's somewhat less complicated - created by a famous and influential artist of the world. This artist could be from anywhere, and/or any time period, but for the most part to begin with I shall concentrate on Europe and the 16th through the 20th century. *wonders how many mooters will actually play, hopes a lot of them*

The rules are, you must name the artist and also name the title of his or her piece. If you get it right, and it becomes your turn, you must choose to present an artist of RENOWN to base your own "art trivia" question upon. Capiche? Buon. Cominciamo.
I shall start off with a very famous 20th century artist. Who painted THIS, and what is the title of this work:

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote