Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2005, 07:07 PM   #12
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Hi, all.
I see the storm has abated. Not that I am happy with the solution, but peace is better then war.
I loved your last posts, Shah, CS, Lotesse and TD. Hope Rian will come soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
And will Lilly, that canny redhead, be willing to hire a young lady for that position that has a rather lightweight resume? Or does she see certain ... advantages ... in having someone around who wouldn't recognize a less-than-kosher household setup?
I think so. That is really going to be a haunted house, a REGULAR haunted house... I think Lil would have preferred a 100% human, but well, she is in a hurry. Khamul ordered her to set the household right, and Khamul, our Second to the Chief, doesn't repeat his orders twice.
I trust you, CS, to give Rian really wierd household instructions .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Now we wait for Rian to get hired, and Viv's gonna have to get ready for school, plus she's going out later on to do some private re-con of her own around town and campus. She LOVES to sneak around, and very little escapes her attention, VERY little. She sees something she doesn't care for, it's goin' DOWN! There's a liitle mystery 4 ya
Lotesse, please, could you wait with this shedule for Viv till Sunday (in the RPG) and most likely till Monday in RL? I sort of planned to present you all to the Arch-Chancellor on Saturday (i.e. tomorrow in RL), before Val gets his reception. If you agree, I will post a lead.

Now a nagging comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
Here is a v. short bio for him.

Born in Rhûn, is father was a Numenorean killed in the Last Alliance fighting for Anarion and his mother is an Easterling. Named Galadannun, Light of the West, by his mother in rememberance of his father but was afterwards named Khamûl, Shadow of the East, by Sauron when rendered into his services.
Please, realize, TD, that all this story is a fake story. Khamul has already been a nazgul for about 1500 years by the time of our story. So it is "before" not "afterwards". What was he as a living man, back in the Second Age? Nobody knows. But I imagine him a ruler of Khand, sort of Timur or Chingiz-Khan of the East.

By the way, here is a nice picture of Chingiz-Khan:
http://images.google.com/images?svnu...z-Khan&spell=1

CS, I liked the second picture of Gor better. BB finds the picture not enough sexy; but Gor is not overmuch sexy, not in a way of Lily, that is. She is quiet and cold, and sophisticated - a REFINED beauty.