Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2005, 02:54 PM   #13
King of The Istari
Elven Warrior

Location: Some where quite interesting with psychedelic trees
OMG I've just had a brain wave about harry being a horcrux and Harry's possible death

I've just read the last couple of chapters is OOTP again and the prophecy states:
"and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live whilst the other survives"
So if to defeat voldemort harry had to kill himself because he was the final horcrux it would in effect contradict the prophacy, because the prophacy says either must die by the hand of the other which sounds like it means by a wand or as a concuquence of an action of the other, and,
for none can live whilst the other survives sounds like it means one MUST Survive to complete the prophacy, if they were to both die it would almost certainly be included in the prophacy, and would say something like
one must give his life to secure the demise of the other
(which it doesn't)

And what happened to the rest of your party, killed, eaten, gone home?
Beorn, The Hobbit

Dark and difficult Times lie ahead Harry, soon we must all face a choice, a choice between what is right and what is easy!
Dumbledore

Neo Are you listening to Me? Or are you too busy looking at the Woman in the Red Dress?
Morpheus, The Matrix
King of The Istari is offline   Reply With Quote