Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2002, 03:41 PM   #1
Elfstone.
Hobbit

They screwed up Aragorn..

They totally missed the boat with Aragorn and here come the reasons.

1) He never chose not to become King he was always waiting for his time. However in themovie Elrond says he strayed from that path long ago. NO hemost certainyl did not.

2) He was suppose to ahve the narsul shards reforged before they set out from Rivendell, but nooo they didtn'show this either.

3) Aragorn is the man he frikin ROCKS the nazgul at weathertop then he proceeds at the end of the movie to get his butt kicked in by ONE, 1, PREMIER, UNE Uruk-Hai!! What the heck there is no way ONE,1 Uruak-Hai is more powerful than 5, FIVE! Nazgul. Also with this at the end of the ROTK it talks about how Aragorn was unscathed from the battle because he was the man he was the awesoem amazing guy we all thought he was, they totally wrecked that in the movie.

4) The healing hands they totally messed that up they made Aragorn look like a fool when Arwen sneaks up on him(like that would ever happen) and it makes Aragorn sound like hes guessing that the Kingsfoil would work, bahhh they screwd up Aragorn

There are probably others but thats all i can think of right now.

Sort of ticks me off a bit because Aragorn is my fav character i feel most like and ammost able to become him and they screwd him up.

Sob* sob*

Elfstone
"Now in the very hour of his great designs the heir of Isildur and the Sword are revealed; for I showed the blade re-forged to him. He is not so mighty yet that he is above fear; nay, doubt ever gnaws him."

- When Aragorn son of Arathorn looks Sauron straight in the eyes and Sauron cowers.

Anduril flaming in my right hand.
The Palantir's blue eminating glow in my left hand.
3500 Year's of Kingly Numenorean bloodline flowing through my veins.
Who's your Tyler Durden, now?

Christ Reigns.

Romans 10:9
Ephesians 6
Psalm 91
Elfstone. is offline   Reply With Quote