Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2000, 11:45 PM   #1
Gilthalion

The Bridge of Khazad-dum

Here it is, as promised in the READING THE HOBBIT ALOUD thread in THE HOBBIT forum, a recording of an excerpt from THE LORD OF THE RINGS. This is the flight from Moria.

W A R N I N G:
Those who have not yet read THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING should not listen to this recording! You really should read the masterpiece first. This is a critical part of the story and you will enjoy it more reading it in its place for the first time. I strongly urge that only folks who have read the book (or have seen the Bakshi movie) listen to this recording.

This excerpt is in the RealAudio format. If you don't have RealAudio, I'm sure you can get it for free at www.realaudio.com The following link is to my no-frills website. Technical problems are preventing many from directly downloading from here. Please hit your BACK button on your brower to return here.

THE BRIDGE OF KHAZAD-DUM
www.geocities.com/robertwgardner2000

Please let me know what you think of it! This is another fairly long excerpt. I've myself noticed several errors and I'm not satisfied with a point or two in the characterizations. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!