Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2005, 06:20 AM   #1
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

The Official Episode III Reaction thread!!! [Spoilers]

[SPOILERS][SPOILERS][SPOILERS][SPOILERS][SPOILERS][SPOILERS]

Well the ending to an era has come to pass, Star Wars is no more. at 12:01 am on Thursday May 19th I was one of the firts witness' to the dark and dramatic climax of the Star Wars Saga, and so I open this thread to all those who have seen the film and have something to say...

Personally I felt the film was a little rushed and a little short! I guess thats just because we have never witnessed a Star Wars film in the center of a true War! Other than that I loved this film... it was so incredible to see so much work destroyed in only a few moments! The deaths of so many Jedi, the fall of a hero, everything about this film is so extreamly dark! I am planning on beating my film going record with this film by going 9 times or more, it is a great film and a great end to the saga... my only hope is that in time Lucas will give us a much longer, slower, extended edition. At 3:30 in the AM I am a little weary to write anymore but perhaps tomorrow once the initial shock has left me and the tiredness is remedied i will write much, much more!

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote