Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2005, 12:46 PM   #11
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

"I am Beryn." the Beorning replied. "As you might have guessed I'm not from around here. Although.." She glanced around the destroyed village to the rest of her travelling companions with a small smile on her lips. "... most of my current company isn't either. My own people live between the Misty Mountains and Mirkwood. Ah, there they are."

She waved to Kalin as soon as she spotted him, as usual in the viscinity of Harn. Curiously there was a third man with them whom Beryn didn't know. He was dressed in brown and green and was well-armed with a sword and a longbow. Beryn hid a smile when she assumed Harn (no doubt very reluctantly) had just made another addition to his team. If so, he wasn't really going to like the newcomer she was about to bring him. This could be... interesting.

Beryn had come to find Harn's utter dislike of ever taking more people into his orc-hunt party rather amusing. Although she slightly pitied him for it too at the same time, she knew quite well what mental adjustments it took to go from solitary hunter to hunting in groups.

Last edited by Earniel : 05-14-2005 at 12:47 PM.
Earniel is offline   Reply With Quote