Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2005, 05:18 PM   #10
katya
Elven Maiden

I was given the email address of a friend of a RL friend when he was still in Japan. I met him, and see him frequently now that he's back. It was not so scary because a lot of people I knew knew him from real life and so I knew he wasn't like a stalker or anything, but it was still really weird. First of all, I'd never seen a picture of him, and he looked a lot different than I imagined! And he kinda smelled bad too, haha. But once I started hanging out with him more, I was able to merge my internet image of him with my real life one and I realized he was basically the same person. It might just be because I'm a romantic, but somehow it feels like RL friends have more cred. I have some really good friends online though, and I'd like to meet some of them.

I know one mooter in real life. She's not on too much though.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote