FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2005, 06:13 PM   #11
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound
Don’t mean to interrupt the current dialog, but I’ve been thinking about my post on this thread for a while and I’m ready to post.

Me. Little ol'me. Has been to the Whitehouse, been decorated by an Admiral, put myself through college, lived in 6 states and visited 20, attended church since I was wee with my grandmother, was married in that same church without any problems from the Government, I've never been told I don't matter by the government because I come from the wrong family or don't make enough money....and importantly, I get to sit in this great office, behind a cool computer, and talk with the BEST kind of people (MOOTERS!) while family, friends, & complete strangers voluntarily serve in the military and civil positions to protect me, willing to 'risk death' for me and my freedom...no small thing. (Kept it personal as thread designates by first-person design).
How did I miss your post!?

EarthBound, you rock. That was worth quoting again. Obviously you did put a lot of thought into it.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote