Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2005, 02:50 PM   #1
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

The gathering place

Wow, it's been too long since I've been here... that's beside the point. Anyway... This new RPG is about a giant gathering place for all the races of Middle Earth to commune peacefully. However, someone is threatening this peacefull place. So on we go. No super characters please, and unless you contact me, please do not carry more than 4 or 5 weapons... it just gets rediculous after that. We need evil and good characters please ^_^

My character:

Name Mira Rose
Race Half-elf
Class Jack of all trades
Weapons An ornamented halbered, with a removable blade, an ash bow with arrows fletched with silver eagle feathers, and a practice pole made of hard oak.
AllignmentChaotic Good
Eyes Her eyes are green with gold and brow flecks. She has long fringe-like eyelashes.
Hair Her hair is strawberry blond, and has grown to about the bottom of her ribcage. It has a silky texture, but it can get very curly.
Height She is about 5'11
Appearence Mira is thin, but not skinny. She has finely shaped cheekbones, and her eyes are almond shaped. She is long limbed, and has clear, pale skin.

I'll start this RPG in my next post. [or after I get a few new members]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote