Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2005, 05:35 PM   #11
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Strider if youve read this re read this i had to finish the seen.

occ: Camilla, I got confused with your post. Can you edit the spelling a little? please?

ic:
Quote:
She left the tent going on the path way and spotted an overturned cart with a familiar deep voice complaining. "Povhowlh, is that you??"

You could see the dwarfs rear sticking out of the wagon while trying to find something. "Don't just stand there gaping do something!!" he growled.
Losyia did a simple levatation spell and got it right side up, and thinking that time as good as any she levitated the other stuff to wear she wanted. and soon it looked like an merchants stall with a wagon in the back. "Welcome, my friend"

Povhowlh stood there fixen to say something obscure and rude when he noticed his old friend didn't look so well. "What's wrong with you?"

Acting if nothing is bothering her "nothing"

Povhowlh knew something was wrong, her eyes had humongous bags under her eyes, she was moving stangly, and her hair was ratted unusual its nice no matter the condition, and she was acutly aware of the surroundings in which she use to just use magic to sense her surroundings. "your lying"

She looked at her friend and spoke blatenly: "I'm dying."

Now in the clearing she finally grasped the full effect of her words. She wouldn't be living another two millina like she wanted. No after this adventure, after everything was in place she would die.

But first things had to be done, and she was to stubborn to not finish it. She had full intentions on finishing the profecy and completing the key to its full size, she wanted to train Calyniel how to fight. Calyniel has the powers to be a great fighter- the great fighter, but her experence was at the minum, she needed to know tricks of the trade, stances, blocks, strikes, kicks, and weapons training. Then she needed to find an apprentice, someone with skill, contration, and someone who could handle th responsibility and keep up the code.

The hour was moving slow and she wondered who all would join her.

occ: Povhowlh is in his stall, and if one of the characters come to visit him he may let it slip that my character is dying, not why or how just that i am.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/

Last edited by Lostyia Delr-Padroot : 02-03-2005 at 05:10 PM. Reason: i had to finish this seen.
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote