Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2005, 01:45 PM   #11
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseydevil
That is why you come up with these sarcastic remarks - such as "yawn" because you really don't have respect for others. And that just shows it.

But oh well - maybe one day you will actually understand American history and the founding of this country - but I doubt it - because it isn't really that much of an interest to you. I at least try to see what the other point of view is - whether I agree with it or not.

And I have studied a lot of European History - as well as American history. I continue to look at what is going on with the EU to better my understanding of it. But with my expience of American History and European History and the development of the EU - I really do not see any difference between what we did and what the EU is doing. I think it's more of an ego thing for europeans to think they are doing something new. As well as a lack of understanding of the US and the relationship with the states.
No, the reason I wrote that is because it's really boring how, every time there's a constructive discussion going on, along you come and turn it into a slagging match. You come across as an arrogant, small minded individual who lacks imagination and insight and I pity you.
The Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote