Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #39
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Child of Ungoliant
i'm not a part of the EU, i can't answer that, although i would quite happily admit any european nation should they wish, providing they are not a repressive toalitarian dictatorship, and i would have thought the purpose of any trade agreement ought to be to increase trade between other nations, especially poorer nations, but what do i know? as is quite obvious by your derogatory statements toward me
Well - read your statement - if you want to be deragatory - I'll be deragatory right back. NAFTA's purpose was to create a free trading area between Mexico and Canada. And if you think Mexico is rich - damn you are living with your head in the sand or you absolutely know zero about North America. if we were only going to include rich countries - it would only be between the US and Canada then. Also - the carribean islands don't produce anything - they don't produce manufactured goods nor do they have any source of raw material - which is the whole purpose of NAFTA.

Before giving a speech about how the US has blocked these countires because they're poor - maybe you should do some damn research on it.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 01-22-2005 at 11:05 AM.
jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote