Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2001, 12:46 AM   #1
Michael Martinez
Elven Loremaster

Anyone going to see the Houston opening?

I regret I haven't been able to spend the time here I used to. Heck, even my own forums don't see much of me lately.

Anyway, I've joined the Houston Line Party which Thenamir registered at TheOneRing.Net. I'm helping to announce the event to people in various communities where I've participated through the years.

We'll all be meeting at the Gulf Point 30 theater, which is near the southEAST intersection of Beltway 8 and I-45. Although that's a bit of a drive from/to where I live, it's actually pretty close to where I work. And since the Line Party is for the first show at midnight (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning), I'll just drive down there after work.

There will be door prizes from Weta/Sideshow, AMC theater, and the author of Visualizing Middle-earth (okay, don't everyone get too excited).

Can't think of anything else to say. Thenamir has posted details on the Line Party page.

Hope to see lots of folks there!

Last edited by Michael Martinez : 12-08-2001 at 01:04 AM.
Michael Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote