Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #19
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Strider

as she finally calmed and got her peace back padroot turned down an ally. after a while of walking she knocked on a ragged looking door. after time somebody approached.

"alright, alright, i am coming. young fools always wanting meaningless..." as the door opened fully he came into a complete surprise. "lostyia!!''

"padroot, to unprivelidge ears." she pointed out that anyone could be hearing. as the man let her in she smelled the fresh sent of rosemary. "its been a long time."

" it has, it has." the man sighed. remembering when he was young and foolish, when he first met lostyia. and with some regret remembered when she blatenly refused his hand. yet, every once in a while she shows up and graces him with her presence.

"i seem to be entering town with a rush, looks like another battle i will have to fight."

"oh,"he said with a little sadness "you want a sword, i have one made of.."

"i haven't used a sword in a while and wish not to use them. i have found other ways to hurt an enemy, who ever i choose. actually i wanted to know more about the prophasy."

"well, as you know i don't know much. but i have a feeling it is the right time to give you this." he said as he turned up the steps. when he came back down he had a scroll and a little bag. as stern as he could in front of her."do not open this scroll unless you or anyone else can get you out of a dangerous situation. you will know when. and for the bag you may open now."

she could feel the emotions emitting from him. love, pain, betrayel. she remembered the feeling of love that she had for him. the betrayel when she stopped the relationship to progress, and the pain she sees in him every time she visits. thus she visits rarely. anahadron was reckless as a youth. but stronged will with firey red hair and his rare greenish eyes. he first taught her how to become a warrior, she could remember his hands around her gripping a sword. but that life was over she can't have people to worry about. no connetions that can be severed. many people would love to see a week point of hers and she refuses to give them one to find. "what is in the bag." she said colder than she ment.

"its for you and who you give to." he shoved it into her hands getting irritated that he was being used by her again.

as she opened the bag she new this would get her into trouble a little peice of stone she saw a stone she new much about. as she turned to leave he spoke.

"i never stoped loving you. you know."

she swung around and kissed him passionatly then said "you know that we could never happen." then left with the door swinging in the wind.

as she returned into the inn again she saw that the travelor was talking to the youth. she also spotted the inn keeper. "choka, is my room ready?"

"yes mam." said the portly lady

goodand the horse that man came with?" pointing to the travelor.

"his llama is being fed as we speak"

"good. and her clothes?"

"everything you asked for is don and ready for departure tomarrow."

padroot handed her some gold "good make sure it stays that way."

then she went upstairs and went to bed.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote