Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2004, 09:51 PM   #16
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
I can not be more clear. I can only repeat. The platform of the Republican Party does not fit my understanding of Christianity, but I am not a Christain so this is my personal interpretation. I do not think GW Bush's actions and policies are moral. What more can I say? I do not want to see my party go that way just because they didn't defeat an incumbent.
That is one thing - that is not what the communication was in all the posts that got edited out though.

[Deleted as response to deleted post]
Quote:
My party represents more than one religion.
Are you implying that the republicans don't represent more than one religion? I'm frigging atheist. I don't care one thing about religion.
Quote:
I don't want that to change. I think the abortion/gay issues are nonsense. You can't overturn Rowe v. Wade and you won't get that silly amendment passed by 66% of both houses and ratified by the states. So those are red herrings thrown out to appease the Christian Coalition. I
I have said MANY MANY times that the amendment to the constitution won't go through. I have said many times that people should understand the president has control over and what he doesn't. I don't care about the gay marriage - except that it should be left up to the states. I don't care abotu abortion - except I disagree with abortion after the first trimester or if the mother's life is in danger and I will say it AGAIN - I don't care about the marriage amendment - because it will never pass Congress - nor will it pass the states.
Quote:
In time, good people will realise they are being duped. It's just a fad!
So - in other words - unless people turn toward the democrats - they're bad people. That makes sense.

Last edited by Sister Golden Hair

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote