Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2004, 03:19 PM   #34
Hanza
Woolly Jumper

Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
One Word: Amazing!!!!! It was so good!!Was so much fun to go to a band which i actually really love and know all the songs. However you dont want to have to be taken out before the main band even come out really due to you blacking out now do you? Yeh stupid i know but inbetween the support act - who was actually really good- and hanson actually coming out it was just a huge squish int he kinda pit byt he stage. You couldnt moce at all. We reckon even if your feet werent touching the ground you'd be held up by the crowd it was that tightly packed! Neway i ended up blacking out and being dragged out by my friend as i tried to not fall over. Got back in and stood by the bar instead.

When hanson finally came on i dont think ive heard screaming so loud in my life. they went straight into strong enough to break which was great. and then all their songs were just amazing. the energy in their was so high it was great. when mmbop started must say it seemed like everyone went a little crazy lol.

each of them also had their beautiful solos. Went with two girls called rach and liz. rach is a tay fan and liz an ike fan im a zac fan myselfa nd so wwe each had our melting knees moments. Tay doing crazy beautiful tho was really good. but zacs was beautiful. after we encored them back on they played my favourite hanson song "a song to sing". It really didnt get better than that moment. Was the perfect way to end a fantastic evening.

theyre coming back in march time hopefully and im so there. its gonna be to promote new album and stuf, u up for it janny?

liz who stayed behind afterwards to see if she could see them got so much more. she cahted with all of them got heir autographs nad photos with them!!! soooo unfair!! but my night was jsut amazing neway altho didnt manage to meet up with jany and sun-star.

Why dont sheep shrink in the rain??
Hanza is offline   Reply With Quote