Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2004, 02:15 PM   #1
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

What would happen if no one voted?

Maybe not no one, but what would happen in democratic countries if voter turnout was so low, that the results of the election were worthless?

I imagine a re-electioin would be proposed. Hopefully, people would then realize that their vote really did matter. This would probably never happen, but what if the re-election also failed? How would the next government be chosen with such an abrupt and extreme failure in the system?

Would the strongest take control? Would the incumbent be given another term? Would your country descend into anarchy?

What do you think? Fellow Mooters, lend me your ears...
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote