Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2004, 03:00 PM   #11
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by R*an
Gee, it sounds to me like they were specially created just to serve us ... like someone thinks we're very important or something ...
how very narcissistic of you. sounds more to me like the logical progression in nature from simple abundant life to more complex "higher order" life that evolves to utilize the simple life. thats exactly how you would expect things to be.

we are perfectly fitted into nature. we dont stand out at all. we flow very well from the ancient continuum of life as it is. but i can understand your point that everything that works just proves god all the more because why would he make things that didnt have a purpose for us. thats the genius of having omnipotent centered logic foundation to your thinking. everything can work because thats how he wanted the design to be.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote