Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

9/11 Commission Report

I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten the 9/11 Commission Report

I purchased it at Barnes and Nobles the day it was released and initially skimmed through it. I am now reading it.

It is in narrative form - not legalese. So it's easy to read and very interesting. You can also download it - but I wanted the book.

This thread is to discuss what is in the 9/11 Commission report.

One thing I was surprised by are the number of phone calls which came from the hi-jacked planes. I knew there were several calls - but when they are laid out in the book - it shows just how many there were.

This is a call from Peter Hanson to his father Lee Hanson. Peter was on flight 175...

Quote:
It's getting bad, Dad -- A stewardess was stabbed -- They seem to have knives and mace -- They said they have a bomb -- It's getting very bad on the plane -- Passengers are throwing up and getting sick -- The plane is making jerky movements -- I don't think the pilot is flying the plane -- I think we are going down -- I think they intend to go to Chicago or someplace and fly into a building -- Don't worry, Dad -- If it happens, it'll be very fast -- My God, My God.
Lee Hanson heard a woman scream when the call abruptly ended, turned on the tv and saw his son's plane fly into the south tower. This is the plane that flew right over my house as it made it's turn to attack the Twin Towers.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote