Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2004, 04:52 PM   #1
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

The Jersey Devil is BACK by popular demand!!!

After having received numerous requests for me to come back, even from people who had publicly stated they would not be sorry to see me go, I have decided to return.

Now here is the way it is going to be, if people start crap with me – I will not refrain from speaking my mind. I will, as have always, stay within the rules of Entmoot. I however will not put up with the vindictive personal attacks directed at me, NJ or the US which are for the sole purpose of flame baiting me. I will not put up with people starting things and then reporting my posts and acting like the injured and innocent party.

I suggest if the administration cares about keeping Entmoot civil then they should make the effort to find out where the flaming originated instead of just going by hearsay and the particular posts which may have been reported. They should not assume that PMs that are reported have been sent in a vacuum with no reason behind it. I have a problem when staff members in high authority send PMs saying “I don’t care who started it.”, because that to me indicates they are not interested in the truth or solving the problem – they just want someone to blame and be the scapegoat. I am not the scapegoat – nor will I accept being the scapegoat any longer. SGH has repeatedly been supportive of me – not because we may talk – but because she actually knows what goes on in the threads, does the necessary research by taking the time to look at the past posts and communicating with ALL the parties involved. She does not give the cop out answer of “I don’t care who started it.” She does not delete posts or edit them without contacting the posters or leaving a tag.

I had all intentions of not coming back. It is only because of the numerous people, including the one person yesterday who does not want to be revealed and who used the “You are missing out on the Vbulletin 3” line along with numerous other comments in our hour long conversation, IMing, e-mailing and practically begging me to come back and telling me repeatedly how boring Entmoot has become.

To those who made the personal attacks, underhanded digs and unwarranted sarcastic comments – it is YOUR choice if you want things to be different at Entmoot.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide