Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2004, 03:27 AM   #23
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Describe myself, eh? Well, this won't be long...

I'm an insane lover of cheesy-ness and the color orange. I wish I were Gimli's bestest buddy, but that spot has already been taken. *Puts yet another tally mark on list of how Legolas ruins stuff* And that's about it....

JUST KIDDING! ^___^ I had you fooled, didn't I? Didn't I?!?!?!?!

Anywho, about me. I'm somewhat short, standing a mere five foot seven. The sad thing is, I'm the second or third tallest person on my basketball team. I have insanely huge flipper feet, which are only handy when swimming. I'm of medium build, I guess. I'm far from being the sought-after size three, but I'm not a blob of jelly either. My BMI says I'm not obese, and that's good enough for me, by hoppy toads!

My hair started out as a light blond, and changed to more of a strawberry blond over the years. Recently, it has become this strange shade of let's-throw-a-bunch-of-shades-of-blond-and-brown-together sort of deal. So, with the loverly modern conviences of do-it-yourself hair dye, it was a garish shade of orange for a few days. I wisely went to the stylist and had be previously shoulder lentgh hair chopped to my ears, and colored a spiffy shade of mahogany.

My eyes are sometimes green, sometimes brown, but usually somewhere in-between. They tend to be glazed over, since I'm constantly spacing out.

I am a Christian, though I'm not sure to which exact denomation I belong. I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and that it is completely true. I believe that "in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." (Genesis 1:1) I believe that it was a literal six-day creation, in which everything that ever existed was created in a mature form. I believe that the world was perfect until Adam and Eve sinned, which caused death and disease (along with other things) to enter the world. I believe that everyone in the world is a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, entered Earth through the virgin birth, both fully man and fully God. I believe that He lived a sinless life, and allowed Himself to be hung on the cross, and died to take away the punishment of our sins. I believe that he was buried (truly dead), and physically rose again after three days. I'm gonna stop now, because I could go on forever.

My interests are reading, writing, Gimli, destroying old math papers, kumquats, cheese, and Dwarves in general. ^^ I'm also a part of CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship), and go to Galena twice a year to do clubs for the kids and see my bestest friends.

I live in Alaska, in a small (pop: 600) town. It's what I love, and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Except Scotland... or maybe New Zealand... ^^

Yeck, this is quite a bit of stuff to read, which I'm sure none of you care about anyway. (Does that sentence make sense?) So, being the kind, loving person that I am () I'm gonna cut it short. I guess the rest of me will remain a mystery. Oooh, Gulio, the mystery 'Mooter. Catchy, no?

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 07-20-2004 at 02:14 PM.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote