Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2004, 10:05 AM   #18
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Well looks like hes staying put in LA which was probably his intention all the time. I dont think he ever seriously entertained jumping to the Clippers really. With Shaq gone he can be the man officially now and hes getting more money so it all works out fine for him. Im glad Coach K turned down the coaching position at LA. I think that would have been a real loss for college basketball and a team like LA may have given him serious head aches trying to keep all the egos placated (assuming Shaq would have agreed to stay if he came to coach them).

Quote:
Originally posted by Valandil
Tracy McGrady went to Houston and Orlando got Steve Francis - and there were other players involved but I can't keep track anymore. Houston probably got the bigger 'star' - but Orlando got someone with his head screwed on a little tighter, IMHO.
I dont know about that. I think Francis can be as much of a prima dona as McGrady can be. perhaps worse. Hes got a bad reputation for over reacting to things and pouting and being a baby at times. McGrady could do very well in a situation like Houston which has other stars to take some of the load off of him and he does get all depressed about being an a horrible team. But I guess we'll see what happens next season.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote