Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2004, 12:54 PM   #11
Millane
The Dude

hmm but maybe the high prices for drugs is the best deterrent, i think that most people would not steal to buy drugs, in the small population that are serious addicts many wouldnt go to a criminal extreme to get money, and those that would a lot wouldnt care if the price was lowered they would think well i can still get around using MY money to buy drugs even if they are cheaper, i can keep my money and steal to buy MORE drugs...
heres an interesting thought i would not think it that unfair to compare the number of drug addicts who steal to support their addiction to the number of gambling addicts who steal to support theirs, now why dont we make both illegal maybe the government really is too stupid to realise they could make money by legalising drugs or maybe they have some sort of *shock horror* MORALITY