FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2004, 07:03 AM   #11
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Millane
ahhh such a great thread, people posting themselves into a nice hole of rudeness and childishness (and should i mention sarcasm, i think that SGH in her bitterness has worn out the rolleyes smilie), and now i can throw rocks at them, goody
Exactly my thoughts, I suggest we ban the rolleye smiley as well. It does nothing but shows disrespect to the others (unless followed by a friendlier smiley ).

Quote:
Originally posted by Millane
SGH we may all be ignorant little shits when it comes to you and Ruinel, but we can all see the spitefullness in your posts it sounds to me that you think everyone should just hate Ruinel instantly because *shock, horror* she broke the rules , might i suggest burning Artanis at the stake for her ultimate display of herecy, talking for her friend
Ruinel might have deserved getting banned but of course people will react when a popular and well-liked mooter is told to leave the Moot for good, and it’s not getting any better when you (SGH) tells people that they know nothing about the underlying reasons for Ruinel’s ban and that they should just shut up and forget about it. No one wants to forget about Ruinel!
You’re the most active admin at this board and it’s really good that you take time moderating (and even banning) but when you’re rolling your eyes at everyone, it’s really hard to show one’s appreciation and say “wow, SGH did some moderating – she saved the day!”.

Keep up the good work but please - next time you ban someone, be a little more sensitive toward the other mooters if they happen to miss the banned person.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.