Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2004, 06:27 AM   #1
Anonymous
Banned

Ruinel has left the building

Ok... seems people didn't get my last message about the ban, or they just didn't understand it. So, I'm going to repeat it here so that everyone understands.

Sister Golden Hair has banned me for life.
That would be a permanent ban. I can no longer post at this board, nor can I receive your PMs or contact any of you here unless I create a new account or use Annonymous, which I'm not willing to do except for this post.

You can not receive me with open arms when I return, because I am not allowed to return. You can not wait out my punishment, because there is no end to said punishment. Do not try to contact me through PM, because I can not read your messages any longer.

At this time, I am politely requesting an admin to change my title to "banned for life" or "permanently banned" so that it is made more clear to the members that I am not allowed to return. I asked SGH to post an announcement or make my ban more clear, but she refuses to do that. I, personally, can't remember a member being banned for life during my time at the 'Moot, so I can understand the confusion that people have over this issue.

Creating the Buster account was not meant to defy SGH, nor disrespect the staff of Entmoot. I was posting on the day that my ban was supposed to be lifted (per SGH's e-mail). (I'd say more, but my chances of keeping this thread from being deleted might be better if I don't.)

This was my only alternative to making people understand my permanent ban. I'm sure SGH will be fuming about me violating the permanent ban and claim, again, that I am posting to defy her ban. This is not the case at all, but I hope that she will understand that I needed to clarify the situation. There are no ill intentions in this post. I do not intent to circumvent her authority or anything else she's going to e-mail me in caps.

It has been nice posting with the vast majority of you. I hope to see you all on another message board. I hope you all receive better treatment here than me.

Sincerely yours,
Ruinel
the Elf with no self-control