Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Literature
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2004, 09:21 PM   #1
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Teens

Ok, I know the Moot is made up of alot of adults and this forum is (no offense meant) dominated by them. Meaning, most of these books probably(sp?) don't interest most of the teens or younger participates of the Moot. I'm not one of them, I love this thread because I get insight on the books that might be slighty over my head (Dune for instance and authers (Russian ones jumping to mind)).
That said, please know that books written or authers that write (more or less) specificully for my age group I'd like to read more about on the Moot. I've waited for a thread like this but (to my knowledge) it has yet to rear it's ugly head (hey I'm aloud a little humor no matter how bad) so I'm taking matters into my own hands. This there has been a thread like this please don't hate me.
That said, (said that before, hehe) I've got a reading list and lots of books with authers I'd like to more about so I'll kick a topic out there...AHA! I've read some of Tanith Lee's things (Black Unicorn) and it was really good. I'm looking for the companions to it (Gold Unicorn and Red Unicorn). But I also have the first book in her trilogy (atleast I think that's all it is) Wolf Tower and I'm working on getting the other two (Wolf Star and Wolf Queen). If you like her or even if you don't tell me what you think, none of my friends know who she is.
OH! I just read The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause. She has another one I've a read an excerpt from called Blood and Chocolate. And it seems like it's going to be really good. But if The Silver Kiss and the excerpt I read are anything to go by then she is an excellent writer.
Enjoy my thread please!
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 05-10-2004 at 09:26 PM.
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote