Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
VS. (for lack of better name)

Ok, there have been so many threads about blah blah vs. blah blah who would win? I'm going to post the ones I've looked up and put some new ones down. Keep in mind I have researched lots of old threads for this and I couldn't find some of them so I'm going to have to do some of this from memory.

Shelob vs. Aragog- Shelob got most (aka. all) of the votes.
Harry vs. Gandalf- Gandalf won most of the votes.
Cave troll vs. HP troll- Cave troll obviously won this one.
Gollum vs. Yoda vs. Doby- Yoda won this wiht a lot of speculation.

Gollum vs. blah blah I'm going to break it down some. Keep in mind all of the above are open to disscusion and if I've left out any let me know and I'll edit this. For the simple fact that this is the HP thread lets keep SW vs. LOTR out of it. (i.e. Gollum vs. Yoda) This next list will be divded into two lists.

HP vs. LOTR
1. Doby vs. Gollum
2. Voldemort vs. Sauron
3. L. Malfoy vs.Sauromon
4. D. Malfoy vs. Lurtz
5. Dumblodore vs. Gandalf
6. Harry vs. Frodo
7. Ron vs. Sam
8. Hermione vs. Gimli
9. Sirius vs. Aragorn
10. Remus Lupin vs. Legolas

HP vs, SW
1. Dopy vs. Yoda
2. Voldemort vs. Emperor
3. L Malfoy vs. Mace Windo (it's not spelled right I know)
4. D Malfoy vs. Count Dooku
5. Dumbldore vs. Darth Vader
6. Harry vs. Luke
7. Ron vs. Anakin
8. Hermione vs. Leia
9. Sirius vs. Obi Wan
10. Remus vs. Qui Gon

List one: Gollum has the one ring, as does Sauron, and Frodo. Gandalf has his ring. Sam has his frying pans and little hobbit knife. Aragorn has Anduril. Legolas and Gimli same weopons and all have the advantages of their race. The students have up to the 5th year knowledge of magic. The Malfoy's, your in this thread so I shouldn't have to explain that. List one is open for discusion, please I have numbered them for a reason, when you post about one use it's number.
List two: I did the best I could pairing them up. If you think you have a better suggestion please post it and I will edit if everyone else agrees. This one is not open for discussion yet, as I thought it best to do one group at a time. The same qualifisations for the magic people and all others have the force. Anakin will be young and not a master s okeep that in mind same with Leia she got good but she was never up to par with Luke, Luke is a master here. Obi Wan is a master as well.

Lots of work in this. I thought it would be fun and different from some of the other stuff we've done. Please post even if it's just to tell me this ways a stupid idea.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote