Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2004, 10:49 PM   #1
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Congratulations to Hectorberlioz

I and the rest of the staff of Entmoot would like to extend our congratulations to Hectorberlioz, the actual winner of the Entmoot Election 2004. Although the announcement at the top of the forums states it is me, it was part of the April Fools joke, but Hector is our new president, and a fine one he will be, I am sure.

Just a little explanation on the joke. We planned for the election to be fair and square in the end, but for today, in the spirit of Entmoot and April Fools Day, we decided to make me the winner and to demote my status of admin to forum mod. We had our yearly revolt and some great cooperation from a lot of great mooters.

I would like to thank everyone that participated in the revolt

Many thanks to:

Jerseydevil- Leader of the armies
Tessar- Writer of the demands

Khamul for moderating the whole thing alone and letting us have our fun.

Fat Middle- For mapping out the plan.

And a very special thank you to Valandil and Beor, my VP running mate and Foriegn Minister, who was in on everything and played their parts so well.

And most of all, Thanks to the entire community for your support and participation. That's what makes Entmoot the great board it is.

HAPPY MOOTING everyone!

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote