Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The Silmarillion
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #1
Beor
founder of the color blue

Silmarillion Artwork

Hey, I looked back through the Silmarillion forum, and through the Middle-earth forum for a thread that this could go in, and could find nothing, NOTHING!!!!!!!!

So, anyway, I have been looking for awhile, brousing the web for good JRR Tolkien inspired artwork, mainly stuff having to do with things in the Silmarillion, such as Doriath, and Gondolin, and Nargothrond, and such, but I cant seem to find anything. Most places only have stuff from Lord of the Rings, with very little Silmarillion artwork. If any of you know of a good art site that has the pictures of these things (but not limited to these things), please let me know, because I want to know, and dont know.

Thanks!

Also, if I missed the thread where this was (because i could have sworn there was one), just refer me to that thread and delete this one or whatever, I dont want to clutter the place.