Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2004, 11:11 AM   #1
Fenir_LacDanan
Elven Warrior

Why terrorists attack America

America has, throughout the past century, actively attempted to subvert numerous independent Governments across the globe.

When ever a nation does not tow the line, or fit in with American views on politics, America, through direct and indirect action, installs more friendly governments, destabilized old Governments, and on rare occasions, assassinates leaders (or tries).

Countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, Haiti, Panama, Vietnam, Palestine, and many others have all suffered this.

Countries that actively or otherwise support terrorists, defy American pressure or intervention, and generally hate their guts: Iran, Afghanistan, Cuba, Haiti, Panama, Vietnam, Palestine, and so on.

So, using 1st form Math’s, lets see if there is a correlation, shall we?

This is for any American to consider:

Well I know that it a foreign power (Ohhh, lets say England) tried to control my life and inhibit my freedom (say in the 13 colonies around 1776) I'd reach for my musket, or AK47, to fight to defend my liberty. Why?

Because it's wrong to try to influence or subvert other people liberty!

Do you wonder why terrorists constantly attack America and their interests? Why do they want to hit you?

Because, at the risk of going back to the 1st form again, you hit them first.