Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2004, 07:09 PM   #1
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
The Games

*ahem* I know I must have a half of half a dozen stories in here, but I love to write, and I tend to forget one and replace it with another. As was the case with this story... I started it sometime last year in 8th grade, and I decided to start rewriting it in a more... "thought out" fashion. It's a future-ish theme, so I'm not sure if I should be in this forum, but it does say "Writer's Workshop," and I wrote! If any of you have any suggestions--criticism is expected--I'll gladly listen to any. As long as it's constructive. I have a thing with people downright telling me my work stinks. It hurts my feelings. lol

Now if someone says "Your work stinks, but try this to make it better...." that's okay! Yea, anywho, I'm going to shut up now and start posting what I've got... Seeing as I'm still rewriting it. >.> <.<

Thanks for your time, and I hope my few readers will enjoy themselves. (And no, the other stories haven't died. They're just on hold till I get some good ideas and someone kicks me in the butt to get me in gear, lol)

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...

Last edited by Akamai Deredal : 03-01-2004 at 07:11 PM.
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote