Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2004, 04:03 AM   #11
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

There was no set term.

You can't impeach me

If you really want to I'd consider passing my title along to the next president - I've had a good 4 years.

It would be fun to have entmoot presidential elections the same time as real presidential elections again.

Anyway, if you want to do it again I wouldn't run again.

I did it for the title, the honor, glory, and the prize.

Winning meant the title AND being made a full board moderator. (later made admin when we moved to vbulletin)

I was just a silly regular user not unlike yourselves And very popular, obviously since I got elected. (what happened? )

Of course Ben (bmilder) only said that because he was sure that I would not win.

3 main candidates last time - me , gdl96, and gilthalion. There were others, but not really memorable.

Like I said, a reason I did it was for a nice title and power (of course for the fun, but I really wanted to be a mod - and I would have been sooner if it weren't for ben )

SGH is already an admin and she can get whatever title she wants.

If we have this election, I don't think the winner would get to become a mod - unless bmilder agrees to it.

Lizra you are great! Glad I have a supporter. I wouldn't run again. No way I could possibly win - all these SGH supporters *rolls eyes*

Under my presidency, entmoot has had a great time of prosperity and huge member growth. Under my careful guidence, entmoot made the switch to vbulletin from ezboard - I made that transaction go along smoothly. Member activity has been at an all time high and the economy is rising.

I've always been there "saving' entmoot. Once actually from a maniac once admin (ryan) and others from terrorist spammers and bots and the like. You members don't see what goes on behind the scenes.

All three movies have come out during my presidency.

And much more

Good times.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!