Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2003, 01:50 AM   #11
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Dont't worry - we all make mistakes. Now would you like to have an anti-Jackson banner, an anti-Arwen banner or the general "Pro-Tolkien" banner?

HMM - gives me an idea for a group avatar movement.
JD i just thought it would be interesting to have a search for fun, you have posted all up 34 times in the LotR books forum (58 if you are counting Silmarillion, Hobbit, LotR and Middle Eart forums) and a massive 929 times in the Lord of the Rings movie forum, now this can be seen in a number of different ways way 1) you care more for the movies than the books
2) you would prefer to discuss the movies over the books
3)movies interest you more than the books
4) your a closet Jacksonist
5) maybe you love the books but youd prefer to argue (theres nothing wrong with that either btw )
i guess it just seemed odd to me that if you hated the movies so much and loved the books so much (because the way it seems around here you have to like one or the other, god forbid we count each seperately on its own merits and like them both ) you would prefer to talk about the books more than the movies...
Quote:
"movie" Tolkienites [tricksy false!]
"book" Tolkienites [the REAL deal].
and is there one for those who like both it just amuses me that you all claim to be so into tolkien yet you post shitall in the lord books forum and a huge amount in the lord movies forum