Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2003, 08:44 PM   #1
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Manners on the internet

How do you feel about manners on the internet? Do you think when you are in an instant message with someone, that it is rude for them to just leave and not say goodbye?

This is my biggest complaint. Also I have a problem with people that instant message asking a question and you answer and then they just never talk again. what's that about? I have that problem with some people from this board in IMs, but I won't mention any names. Do you know such people, and what has been your internet experiences?

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote