Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2003, 02:51 AM   #1
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

JFK Remembered, 40 years later... :(

Well, I wasn't alive during this, but loving history and even being an American, JFK was a man that was often revered. All this week, the history channel has been running specials on the JFK Assassination and tonight there will be a special on the life of JFK. It is sickening that even to this day, 40 years later, the cover up of his death still looms on. As I sit here typing I just saw a picture of JFK laying on a table dead with two entrance wounds, one in his throat and the other on his right temple. Now I don't know who was involved in his killing, as there are so many possibilities from the information that has out over the years, but I do know Oswald was not the only gunman, if he was even truly one at all. Also, if you watch the video his head went back and to the right. If he were shot from the back, which is where Oswald was supposedly in the Book Depository, JFK's head would have gone forward. The fact that he also had an entrance wound in his throat stems that a shot must have come from the front.

On from that, the secret service detail was lacking, the fact that the agents were not on the side of his car or in front of it, opened him up. The driver of the car also almost brings the car to a stop allowing more shots to be fired. Another reason why shots had to have come from the front is that the policemen who were on motorcycles directly behind the President's car had chunks of brain and skull on them, plus the car was later taken apart and the person who did so noted in writings he passed down to family that the windshield had a bullet hole in it where it came from the front. This bullet hole was also noted by witnesses at the hospital. Not to mention but all 16 doctors who saw JFK afterwards said there was a big hole in the back of his head, thus showing and exit wound, meaning the bullet had to come from the front. However, the autopsy photos don't show this. Those doctors were shown that picture and said that is not what they saw...

Now outside of all of that stuff, our country changed that day in many ways. For the first time in the public eye in American history, we saw the public execution of our leader. It wasn't like it was in the past where the everyday citizen could read about such things in the newspaper days afterward. It was scene in real time and reported across the nation in the same fashion. The American citizen also realized that the government wasn't as clean as was once thought, and that at anytime our life and republic could be changed with the snap of a finger. Yes we have fought wars and such where people saw various things, but to view the murder of your President and have so many unanswered questions looming over it is another thing. Now 40 years later, nothing has changed. Those who know things have spoken and written what they know and theories have come from them, and yet there still remains things that just don't make sense based on the governmental stance. Any normal person can watch the video and see that the findings of the Warren Commission just cannot be. Whether you are a hard nosed believer in the Warren Commissions findings or a Conspiracy Theorist, the fact of the matter is, not all truths have been lain forward and on November 22, 1963, America changed forever...
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote