Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2003, 09:50 PM   #1
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Entmock (a mock court)

This is the new idea I have for a thread. I have cases already made and the people we will need. More poeple or cases can be added in the furture but for now lets stick with this. If you choose to be a lawyer then that is the only part you can play. If you choose t obe a person one of the cases is about then you can also be a witness but not a member of the jury. Jury members may also witnesses. I'll come back to this post when we have more people and put their names beside their character.
Presiding entmoot judge: Fim (me)
Defense Lawyer: Treebeard
Prosecuter: Celeborn

Case 1: Eowyn versuses Legolas. Legolas supposedly sexually offened Eowyn. They were on a date at a restuarnt in the Gap of Rohan. No one saw any thing that happened...in fact no one saw them, or so the people are saying. Call witnesses and try to get them to admit that they really did see something, and prove wether Legolas is gulity or if Eowyn's making it all up.

I have alot more cases but I fugure this will keep us busy for a while. Jurors keep in mind that you not only have to decide their guilt or not you also have to sentence them. I'm going to unconventional and let the jurors talk during the trials and they get breaks to talk about the cases by themselves. Remember too though that I'm your judge and that the lwyers can object and things like that. And one last thing this is humorus not serious.

Keep in mind although some of them are dead and some are animals they can still talk. I also drew some of this from the very secret diaries so if at all possible you should read them. Jurors:
Urakhi
Galdriel
Faramir
Sam
Quickbeam
Groin
Saurmon

Witnesses:
Aragorn
Gollum
Ringwraith #7
Orc
Pippin
Merry
Shadowfax
Wormtongue
Goblin
Glorifindel
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 11-11-2003 at 07:53 PM.
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote