FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2003, 07:08 PM   #11
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Percy Weasley
Runiel,

I am truly sorry that I am coming across that way - it is not my intention. I am far from being a callous person.
I hope you are not.

Quote:
[b]Israel has suffered a great deal in this crisis.... you have to agree that the Palestinians have suffered also! I am not looking at what is best for Israel alone, but what is best for all humanity. Everyone involved, Israelis and Palestinians alike are human beings.
Yes, the Palestinians have also suffered. Until I saw them celebrating in the streets after 9/11, I had empathy for them. I no longer do. They have brought the actions that Israel has taken on themselves. If the Palestinians would not tollerate, nor celebrate the murders, there would be less. And perhaps there would be more "sympathy" for them from the rest of the world. But they encourage them, celebrate their crimes, and give them refuge from the authorities. I can't feel sorry for them any longer.