Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2003, 08:45 AM   #1
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

The Fiction of Reality

Uhh bugger I’m usually alright at making up things but this is kind of weird and I’ve never done anything like this before:

On some plain of existence all stories hold a single thread of reality – three elves and one human (of any gender) from realities where The Lord of the Rings was just a fiction (the human could be from this world or another, I don’t mind) inhabit worlds that are temporarily mixed up with the world of the Lord of the Rings. When they enter there the Company of the Ring has just been forged, and somehow (don’t ask me how) Sauron and all his subjects have the knowledge that the elves & human know the outcome of the War of the Ring and how it is achieved, therefore they must try to avoid him and aid the forces of good without impeding the Fellowship on their quest. Whatever you want to do, love affairs, intricate sorcery, whatever, I don’t mind – and there should be characters other than the 3 elves/1 human. As for me:

Name: Aiarél (Seastar)
Race: Teleri – Sea-elf
Sex: Female
Height: 6’0
Hair: Waist-long; thick & curly golden-blonde
Eyes: Blue; thick eyelashes & arched black eyebrows
Clothes: Not quite navy but dark blue raiment, sewn with silver – a large seashell is depicted at the breast of the tunic; 1 hooded purple/blue cloak with a clamshell-shaped pin at the neck.
Weapons: 1 long curved sword with Elven inscriptions on the hilt & down the blade; 3 long daggers & 1 longbow
Jewellery: Silver tiara inlaid with sapphires; 1 ring wrought of mithril embedded with sapphires.
Languages: Most, having never settled down in any place for more than half a year; native tongue is Telerin & knows the Common Tongue & English loosely.
History: Born in Valinor, read There And Back Again and What Followed After at the age of 8. Set out from Valinor at the age of 17 and thereafter sailed all over the world, learning different languages but not picking up many friends. Remembers chiefly the date of the fall of Sauron.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!