Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2003, 02:35 PM   #11
azalea
Long lost mooter

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
wanst sure if i should of started a new thread about this but i was wondering how much weed is to much weed. i mean i do it every weekend and i dont usually do like 2 joints like i used to but more like 4-5 but all in a bong. just wondering if any vetran smokers have advice
Yes, I have some advice, but first a question. What is your GPA? If it's below a 3.0. then stop smoking it until you have at least a 3.0. I have known too many people who ruined their future opprtunities because of pot. First it was only on weekends with other peoples' stuff. Then it was their own stuff. Then they'd smoke it during the week. Then they'd come to school stoned. Then they'd smoke it AT school, or skip school to get high. Some of them even dropped out, none of them went to college. You SEVERELY limit yourself when you do not take the fullest advantage of your education. I don't care if what you want to do doesn't require this or that -- it's the fact that you'll have CHOICES. So whatever you decide, NEVER let it get in the way of your schooling. TRUST me.
If you start to feel like getting high is controlling your life (in little ways -- it's hard to explain without it sounding like a big deal, it's much more subtle than that -- but if you begin to eschew other activities because it will get in the way of buying or smoking pot), STOP. It isn't worth it!!! Also, be very careful about hanging out with people who smoke it too frequently, because you will probably be influenced by them. Again, it is subtle. Trust your gut feelings.

Secondly, know that smoking it WILL hurt your lungs. I recommend eating it. It is stupid IMO to suck smoke into your lungs. It is harmful. You're killing off all your nice, pink alveoli. Who knows what other body systems it might affect, because not enough is known about it.

I hope you find clarity in this matter.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote