Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2003, 09:13 AM   #1
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Darkest Nights Discussion

Okay; I had this idea that I could begin an RPG about these three characters, who all begin in the same place. A dark cave, but they aren't together and don't know each other, and don't know how they got there. The story can be about how they escape and what they find whilst they're in there. Something drew them together there and they need to find out why this happened. I've created the three characters already, so their bios are here, and if anyone thinks this looks like fun then pick who you want to be. I am Isis Kara the Elf assassin, though.

I'm open to other characters as well by the way, I just though I would create some to get it going.

I also thought we could use some good narrative as well, so it's more a collaborative story RPG. Anyhow, twas just an idea.

Name: Phenial 'Raven' Rainshield The magician

Played by: Arcala

Age:??? Appears young though is hundreds of years old if not more.

What type of wizard, and where your type is from: Raven is a master of illusion. He has the ability to transform himself into a Raven (hence the name) and can use all other forms of magick from the schools of Illusion and mysticism. (Like invisiblity, blind, chamealeon spells and such)

Physical Description: Rough looking 6'7" human, usually wears black cloak over anything and caries a silver sword, a crossbow and quiver on his back and a small dagger. Always dark and mysterious looking.

Talents, Areas of Expertise: He is a thief, natural and talented. His affiliation is with the thieves and assassins association (Black Glove Guild)

Personality:Elusive, quiet, reserved, but most of all inconspicuous!
_____
Name: Seri Flick

Played by: Nariel

Race: Sylph (fire nymph of the air)

Description: About 1'5" She has slightly orange, though it is very pale, and her hair and wings are deep red, as are her eyes.

Personality: She isn't shy, and loves to tease passing travellers. People know of her, and sometimes avoid passing her area of the forest when travelling in a hurry! But little else is known of her past.

Magicality: She has the ability to heal, and conjour flames all around her in many different forms. Firewall, firestorm etc.

Abilities/area of expertise: She is an expert at causing chaos and waylaying innocent travellers. She is light, agile, fast, and fiery. She has a minute bow, with which she fires flaming arrows iin her defence, and rarely misses. She also has great knowledge of the forest, and surrounding hills.
______
Name: Isis Kara

Played by: Elfmaster XK

Alias: Iska the assassin

Race:Wood Elf

Description: 5'2" is quick and nimble. Long dark hair, green eyes. Usually wears black, green or brown.

Personality&history: Quiet and reserved she seems, but her lifestyle requires that of her. However, really she is not the most patient person and is reasonably quick to anger.

Talents: She is a very quick and quiet runner, is an excellent archer and posesses slight magical abliities. She can make herself unnoticed or 'invisible' for a short amount of time each day, and her rune scimitars were a gift from an ancient prophet, and the white one delivers not only a normal blow, but a magical frost burn, whereas the black one drains energy from the surroundings to protect the bearer. She is highly skilled with these swords, and has the agility and athletecism to wield them unrivalled.

Weapons: Short recurve bow, silver dagger, rune scimitars.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 09-16-2003 at 05:48 AM.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote