Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2003, 11:20 PM   #1
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Alls fair in love, war, and jewery(formerly un-named fanfiction)

Chapter 1

Adrianweth sighed as she walked up the halls of Rivendell, her long sleeved, pale purple silk gown lightly brushing the ground as she walked, making a soft whisper in the peace of the glade. She pushed a piece of her copper brown hair into her neat plait. She turned an ornate corner and looked over a glass and crystal balcony to see Gimli, Aragorn and him. Legolas. The elven prince she had been forced into marriage with. She clenched her fist, her knuckles whitening, as she headed towards her favorite secluded garden.

Legolas watched her walk away, his eyes showing that he knew why she had walked away so angrily. "What’s wrong with you elf?" Gimli said gruffly.

Legolas looked at the other two,” Soon after I returned from my trip with Gimli, my father told me of an agreement that had been made thousands of years ago. In the agreement, I had been betrothed to Adrianweth the Songbird of Rivendell and daughter of Elrond." he said.” She resents and hates me for agreeing to go through with the arranged marriage."

Adrianweth strolled softly down the halls of Rivendell, lost in thoughts of escape plans from Rivendell. She suddenly stopped,” Why are you following me Endermier?" she said levelly.
"Who could not follow such a radiant creature?" he said, inching closer to her.

She scowled,” Leave now Endermier. I have no need to talk to you." she said, starting to walk away.

Endermier grabbed her wrist, twisting it sharply and pulling her into a rough kiss. Adrianweth pushed him away, trying to escape. He twisted her wrist harder, causing an audible snap of bone.
She screamed, her face contorting in pain as she slapped her sharply across the mouth.

Legolas stopped,” Someone’s hurt." he said, rushing towards the sound. The other two followed, their weapons clanking a warning to who ever was coming. When they arrived, Adrianweth had a bloodied lip and nose, and her sleeve was missing. Legolas drew his bow and placed the point of an arrow on Endermier's head.” Let her go." Endermier released his grip on Adrianweth’s broken wrist. Two other elves arrived, and after hearing the story, led Endermier off to a holding room.

Adrianweth looked at Legolas," Thank you." she said, holding her injured wrist. She walked away, headed towards the Healing Glades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's my first chapter! Uhm, don’t think I'm some creepy fan girl or something, I'm an Aragorn fan. :-) Uhm, could you read/review?

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......

Last edited by littleCat : 09-08-2003 at 12:47 AM.
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote