Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2003, 06:32 AM   #11
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

XK lay on the floor of her cell, wondering what the Nal crew were doing. It was night again and she wondered at the words of Captain Obsidian. Maybe no one would rescue her. She sighed and stared out of the window. She thought she saw a shadow of something and sat upright, but as soon as she saw it, it was gone. She lay flat. Probably a bird or a bat or something. She hears a clunk and looks left to see her friend has managed to pick the lock on his irons. He waves.

Ale - Need a hand?
XK - Aye, if you're willin' to give one.
Ale - Come here.

And so she goes to the edge of her cell and puts her wrists against the bars. Ale starts work on the irons, but about ten minutes later some people come clunking down the stairs and sees them.

Sticks - 'Ere, you wouldn't be tryin' to escape would ya?
XK - No, I was plannin' on staying in 'ere for the rest of me life.
Sticks - Well. That's good cause you ain't going anywhere. And you. *looks to Ale* Since we 'ave 'er now, we won't be needin' ya.
Ale - Ah. Okay...
Sticks - So the Cap'n says you're to walk the plank. *back to XK* Ye can watch if ye like. *laugh*

Sticks opens the cells and he and his pirate crew drag the two prisoners up on deck, where the ship has halted and the plank been run out. The pirates gather around it and Obsidian steps forward.

Obsidian - You've fulfilled yer usefullness, lad. Off ya go.
Crew - *jeer*
Ale - Why don't ya just shoot me?
Obsidian - A good idea. *draws pistol. Ale looks momentarily shocks and then dives off the plank. The crew laugh.*
XK - Me next then?
Obsidian - Oh no, not at all. You be accompnyin' us to Tortuga. We're nearly there.
XK - Really? *mutters* I hate Tortuga.
Obsidian - Aye, and I know why, mate.
XK - *looks panicked* You do? I mean, no you don't, you liar.
Obsidian - *grins* Aye. You just think that then.

And so the Emerald Star makes its approach to Tortuga, XK watching the lights of the town growing stronger, and wondering if Ale-nail will be anle to swim to shore.

[OCC: I thought maybe you could find me friend and find out something, or at port find him and he can help you find were we've gone. Or alternatively, just chucked him off the ship for fun ]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote