Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2003, 06:55 PM   #1
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Contacts!

There was probably already a topic like this created by me - but tough

Last week, I got contacts! Yay. I got them with absolutely no trouble or problems. They did a lousy job of explaining how to do it, but luckily I remembered how to do it. They stuck em in my eyes, then I had to take them out and put them back in. This took 5 min or less and I did it with no practice.

Of course - I could do this now only because i had tried to do this two years ago - failed my first two attempts, then finally got it on the third - then I had trouble getting them out Then I got any infection after a month of wearing them - so I stopped. UNTIL NOW.

I made this topic to discuss contacts, the best kind to get, stories on getting them - i gave a shortened version of the extreme hard time I had when I was 13.

What kind of contacts do you have??? What kind should I get??? They (doctor ppl) want me to order acuvue 2 lenses (2 week disposable). Last time I was on Optima FW 4 week lenses.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but my contacts seem to be drying out. I'm on the second week, and it is harder to put them in than the first week, but easier to take them out becasue they are so dry! The solution: Renu, doesn't seem to work. Last time I had saline, miraflow, disenfectant, cup and disc, enzyme - but only one solution this time.

Would daily lesnes or a different brand work better for me?

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote