Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2003, 03:10 AM   #11
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by The last sane person
OOOC: ah, the cap'n said there warnt any corpral punishment aboard her ship. I was only saying that as a sadist and masicist, i dont mind it if there was.
ooc: First off, I didn't say that, I just said I don't want you randomly throwing people overboard. Corporal punishment is only to be used when the Cap'n says so, or by the Bos'n with the Cap'n's permission first. It needs good reason, see?

Second, please, enough with the out of character stuff, can we continue the quest?

ic:

[i]As Katt went about testing her new garlic sweets on the crew, the Captain was up in the crow's nest. Not a place she normally went, because that's for the crew, but she was there for two reasons. One being she really liked it up there and two, more importantly, because she was looking at for Flannery, and didn't want to trust anyone else with the job, being as worried as she was about her twin.

However, she was waiting for a long time, and it she had been up for the last 48 hours straight and was getting very tired and fell asleep.*

She woke up an hour later with the odd feeling that someone was looking at her.

EG: *grabs knife, jumps into defensive position* Who's there?
IBF: It's me, Cap'n! Flannery!
EG: *sigh of relief* Sorry, I've been real jumpy. Don't sneak up on me while I'm sleeping, 'kay?
IBF: Sorry, sir.
EG: It's okay. Now. Report.
IBF: Here? Or shall we return to your cabin?
EG: *glares* Boy did that sound wrong. *is cranky and has a torrid mind*
IBF: *looks very embarrassed* Didn't mean it like that, Cap'n, sir...
EG: So. Report.
IBF: Well, they're following the course you guessed, Cap'n. I saw the Mate, she's in the brig. We can catch them up easily within about three hours if we go our fastest, if the winds are good.
EG: All right. Have they been treating her decently?
IBF: As far as I could tell, Cap'n.
EG: Very well. Get ye below, the sun's a'risin' soon. I'll send you out again tonight.
IBF: Aye, Cap'n.
EG: Dismissed.

*Elves don't sleep. EG is an elf. Therefore, how can she sleep? Well, here's my answer: she's spent a bloody long time among humans, and that's all I can say on the matter...

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote