Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2003, 04:30 PM   #11
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

EG glanced up and before she knew it he was pointing his pistol a her head. She froze, and the crew behind her made to move.

Obsidian - If even one o' ye thinks o' tryin' anything' ye'll be seein' yer Cap'n spread across the deck.

They all freeze too.

EG - What is it you want, Obsidian? You've taken what we have.
Obsidian - I've taken me supplies, yes. But...*he looks up, fixing cold, dark eyes on the Mate* ...I'll be takin' what else is mine too.
XK - Me? You want me, to come with you?
Obsidian - That's pretty much it, yes. Ne'er was good with the sublty, were ye?
EG - No...you...
Obsidian - You's in no position to bargain...Captain Greenleaf.
XK - It's alright, Cap'n.

XK steps forwards and over to where Obsidian stands, and he grabs her and jumps ship, his crewmembers following him. Once aboard the Emerald they quickly turn sail and start heading away. Obsidian appears at the rail.

Obsidian - *shouts* And don't be doin' anythin' rash Cap'n! We've got our guns pointin' at ye! Ahahahahahaaaa!!!

He sails out of sight and EG continues to stare out to sea. The crew, momentarily frozen to the spot start to make a move.

Ear - Captain....Captain....what do you, er, what shall we do?

EG turns to face the crew.
EG - We get my sister back.
Ear - But Captain...
EG - Get to work! NOW! Up the anchor, we move now. Earniel, with me. Tano, you too....

Meanwhile, aboard the Emerald Star Xenoia watched as the Nal drifted out of sight. She continued to stare out to sea until someone grabbed her roughly by the arm and yanked her round.
XK - Ow! *faces Obsidian* What do you want with me, Obsidian? Our paths parted many years ago.
Obsidian - Aye, they did. Get the irons, Sticks. And I'd be interested to know why? Curious how it were after a...certain unpleasant incident.
XK - *looks furtive* Er. Well...it was nothing to do with me, mate. *The Mate claps her in irons, holding her by the arm, ready to take her away.*
Obsidian - We'll be seein' that. *pauses*
XK - So why am I here? Not a friendly reuinion?
Obsidian - Oh no...there'll be no sense in tellin' ya yet. *leans closer* Spoil the surprise an' all. Take 'er to the brig!

A pirate crewmember takes Xen down into the depths of the ship and locks her in a cell. She shakes the bars and tries to force them but the won't budge. Throwing herself down on the floor and leaning against the bars she hears a 'mmph' sound from behind. Seeing she had leant against the person in the next cell, who was also leaning against the bars. He looked up and she let out a shocked gasp.

XK - Oh my...what the hell are you doing here, Ale-nail?

Bwahaha! So...who is this new person? Why has she been kidnapped? What will the crew do now? *evil author laugh*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-08-2003 at 05:25 PM.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote