Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2003, 04:23 PM   #11
Aewionen
Elf Lord

After riding for a while, Nienna heard the sound of hooves behind her. "You aren't getting away so easily my friend!" Tarì was riding behind her with a smile on her face. "Tarì! I was hoping you would follow me actually." Nienna turned Silaelen around to see Tarì more clearly. "Yeah, well someone had to make sure you didn't get into any trouble Nienna, now, are you going to inform me about what is going on or must I follow you blindly?" Nienna smiled and told Tarì about her dream.
~~~

"So let me get this straight," Tarì said after hearing what Nienna was doing, "We are going to find a tower where we have no clue where it is to find someone we don't know?" Nienna smiled and replied, "Yep, that is about it." After an awkard silence, Tarì nodded and said, "Well, what are we doing just sitting here, lets go!" After a little while, the two heard someone talking. Nienna got off her horse and Tarì followed. They bent down in the brush so they could hear what the voices were saying. Hearing nothing they needed to hear they went down to where the voices were coming from thinking they were not in danger.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote